CONGRATULATIONS to 8th Grader, Cate L. for winning the Knights of Columbus Essay Contest for the State of California! See the Principal's Corner to read her winning essay!
NOW ENROLLING FOR FALL, 2013! CALL THE SCHOOL OFFICE TO SCHEDULE YOUR TOUR!
Wood Rose Academy provides K-8 students with a traditional education combining academic excellence with a Catholic virtues-based character development program. Small class sizes and a nurturing environment offer students the opportunity to grow in every area of their lives, embracing and developing character, integrity and fortitude. Through all aspects of our curriculum, from academic to arts to our Diocesan-approved religious program, and through our sports and community service programs our students truly live and learn the Gift of Self.
Please take a look and discover for yourself what the Academy can offer you and your child and why so many parents and students decided that WRA is the best choice:
- Kindergarten through 8th Grade
- Outstanding, dedicated and passionate teachers and staff
- Strong academic foundation offering a balanced and well-rounded educational experience with emphasis on social and spiritual development
- Small class sizes
- Virtue Awards foster adoption of and living by the virtues
- Honor Roll Awards which recognize academic achievement
- Catholic philosophy with Diocesan approved religious program
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges full accreditation
- Before and after school care on-site
- Social events
- Preschool for children 2-5 years (Full and Part-Time)
We hope that the site will give you insight into how the Academy can help your child grow in their early, most important years of development. If you have any further questions or if you would like to set up a tour, please contact us.
From WRA parents:
"Wood Rose is a great school for the 'whole child,' not just for academics. We are so happy to be here for many reasons. Small class sizes mean less classroom management, more learning. The Catholic environment is very nurturing. The parents and students all learn to live the Gift of Self."
"If you are looking for a wonderful school with great academics and a caring heart, then Wood Rose is the place."
"The class sizes are small which allows for individual attention when needed. The staff are wonderful and caring and communicate well with the parents. We can't say enough about this great school."
"The quality of education is superb in this school. Academics and character via the promotion of acquiring solid virtues is a topmost priority."